HEF Subcommittee - "Friends of Holliston SEPAC"
- Educational opportunities for children with special needs.
- Outreach opportunities for parents and guardians.
- Access to relevant information, regulation and laws.
- Access to support.
- Work towards improving educational opportunities and provide optimal outcomes for children with disabilities.
- Promote communication with elementary, middle and high schools to foster unity and understanding of the issues and solutions necessary to improve the effectiveness of special education services within the schools.
Copyright 2014. Website.com. All Rights Reserved.
Holliston Education Foundation
PO Box 6692 Holliston, MA 01746 / CALL US: 508-429-3094 / info@HollistonEdFoundation.org
The Mission of this subcommittee of HEF is to fundraise for the Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) in support of:
Look for our fundraisers and workshops with SEPAC
"Fair does not always mean getting the same thing. Sometimes it means each of us getting what we need in order to be able to DO the same things." ...Anonymous